Branch: Shah Alam
Degree or full/part professional qualification in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or Management/Commerce/Marketing/Logistics or Transportation Management or equivalent
- Proactive attitude and willing to work hard
- No experience required as training will be provided
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/ SALES PERSONNEL
Branch: Shah Alam / Prai / Senai
Identification of potential customer through market research and networking, engagement with customers to introduce our logistics services, preparation of proposals, follow up on business secured with operations to ensure smooth implementation, report preparation.
Identify potential customers and logistics/ supply chain business opportunities.
Servicing and expanding business for existing customers.
Engage with customers in order to market our logistics services and develop supply chain solutions through direct negotiation or tender response.
Liaison with customers and our operations in order to ensure successful implementation of logistics service.
Communicate effectively with customers and team members involved in logistics services implementation.
At least 2 year(s) working experience is required in this position
- Preferably from Logistics Industries (past or present), with knowledge in Contract Logistics, Air Freight & Sea freight.
- Good customer service skills with considerably strong operation knowledge would be an advantage.
- Aggressive and result oriented.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, and other language would be an advantage.
- Advance in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint.
- Full time position available
- Working hours: Regular hours, Monday- Friday