Branch: Shah Alam (HQ)
- Analyze user requirements;
- Create innovative, scalable, fault-tolerant in-house software solutions for internal and external customers;
- Work closely with project managers and other analysts / developers;
- Write and test code to ensure compatibility and stability: refine and rewrite as necessary;
- Create clear technical specifications;
- Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of our key demographics
Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Information Technology;
- 2+ years’ software development or programming experience;
- A thorough understanding of computer architecture, operating systems, and data structures;
- Experience in Microsoft Dot Net technologies and framework using Visual Studio 2017 as development tool;
- Experience in C# / VB programming language. Additional programming languages such as JAVA, PHP, Python would be an added advantage;
- Experience in Microsoft SQL RDBMS and SSRS reporting services. Knowledge in MySQL RDBMS would be an added advantage;
- Experience in developing mobile apps and REST API would be an added advantage
- The ability to analyze complex technical information;
- Comfortability designing and implementing database structures to solve real-world problems effectively;
- An awareness of current issues affecting the industry and its technologies;
- Familiarity with UI toolkits and frameworks;
- A meticulous and organized approach to work;
- A logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving;
- A thorough, detail-oriented work style
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/ SALES PERSONNEL
Branch: Shah Alam / Prai / Senai
Identification of potential customer through market research and networking, engagement with customers to introduce our logistics services, preparation of proposals, follow up on business secured with operations to ensure smooth implementation, report preparation. Identify potential customers and logistics / supply chain business opportunities.
Servicing and expanding business for existing customers.
Engage with customers in order to market our logistics services and develop supply chain solutions through direct negotiation or tender response.
Liaison with customers and our operations in order to ensure successful implementation of logistics service.
Communicate effectively with customers and team members involved in logistics services implementation.
At least 2 years working experience is required in this position.
- Preferably from Logistics Industries (past or present), with knowledge in Contract Logistics, Air Freight & Sea freight.
- Good customer service skills with considerably strong operation knowledge would be an advantage.
- Aggressive and result oriented.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent of both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia, and other language would be an advantage.
- Advance in Microsoft Office especially PowerPoint.
- Full time position available
- Working hours: Regular hours, Monday- Friday
Branch: Shah Alam
Degree or full/part professional qualification in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration or Management/Commerce/Marketing/Logistics or Transportation Management or equivalent
- Proactive attitude and willing to work hard
- No experience required as training will be provided